2011年7月17日日曜日

How permissive is Taiwan?

After 松山 airport was opened, I seldom use 桃園 airport, but last week 桃園 airport made me surprised.

As you can see the picture where is the 1st floor of 桃園 airport, there is Sushi Restaurant... Usually the international airport is the important function to give the 1st impression for foreigners. But Sushi is one of famous food in Japan. I hoped Taiwan airport introduce their own restaurant. I believe Taiwan has more delicious and proud foods, like 小籠包, 魯肉飯, 牛肉麵, 包子, and so on, which should be the representative of Taiwan. Yes, this Sushi restaurant is not Japanese company, but is managed by Taiwan Company and their business is expanded into all Taiwan. i.e., we can say that Sushi is not Japanese food, but is international food now. So, we should not point out this so much. This event shows us Taiwan is really permissive country and they really love Japanese food. It must be happy for Japanese! It will be able to be sustainable relationship between Taiwan and Japan.


Anyway, since I was so surprised, I posted this blog. Taiwan is really inernational country.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿