2011年4月30日土曜日

Japanese Primary School

Although this blog was opened, there is no special topics to write down...

But if I skip blogging for a long time, it must be difficult to keep it. So, let me mention a small news here.

Taiwanese TV broadcaster came to Primary School in entrance ceremony on Apr. It's reason made me surprised after hearing it. Taiwanese were strongly impressed Japanese attitude after the big earthquake, because they were very polite and calm under such a terrible disaster. Then Taiwanese thought this is because of Japanese education, and decided to broadcast TV program to identify it as roots of Japanese personality.

Yes, it might be a reason to grow up Japanese, while the ceremony of primary school let me nervous. The student was walking in a line and well-ordered. The fact that I have never felt unreasonable when I was young made me feel strange now. I don't know why. Is it a reason that my personality was changed? Is it the reason why I have got older? Is it the reason why I lives in oversea and getting used to local culture?
These event makes me confused but this is only truth that this culture keep Japanese as Japanese and special character in the world.

Now my daughter looks happy to go to school, although parents wooride about its schoold bus, friends, and so on. Its my expectation she will enjoy school and find out good friend as many as possible.

p.s.
Now I am working in my office with my coworker to achieve Pciture Quality Settings for our customer. I am wondering what kind of color is the best and is there any meaning to spend a lot of time to adjust a small differences because I'm not sure how many Japanses users take care about such a small color differences. The cheaper price and the fact that TV program is normally visible is more important so that we can meet time to market.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿