2011年5月8日日曜日

HTC wildfire was arrived

It took only a half of day to arrive HTC widlfire in my hand. It surprised me that I got it just next day morning. This is good job for PC-home, but also made me irritate a lot, because I wanted to enjoy wildfire, actually Android Smart phone, but I was very busy and difficult to come back home early... Wildfire is bought for my wife, without her I cannot use it at all, because I don't know even her PIN code. As a result, I need to wait a bit to see Wildfire. That's why PC-home delivery is good for wife nut bad for me. haha.

HTC Wildfire (White) NTD 8,900

Since I have started enjoying Wildfire on just last weekend, here let me review especially its basic looking at first.

This "white" model is so cute, and it is better for lady. In addition to its color design, its weight is also attractive, it is only 118g, while my iphone 4 is 137g. I felt this difference is very important, because it must be easy to put into bag or pocket of jacket.

In the other hand, the disadvantage of this smart phone is the size of display. 320 x 480 resolution in 3.2" is too bad for one who has already enjoyed iphone 4 Retina display, 960 x 640 resplution in 3.5" display. The disadvantage is so obvious. However, if user has no experience of iphone 4 or such a beautiful display, this might not be worse point. Actually my wife has no complain about this point.

The other functions are so far no big problem. Wildfire looks good product for beginner of smart phone or one who doesn't need high performance against phone is good, because its price is cheap. At least I believe our decision to buy wildfire for my wife was correct.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿