2011年5月19日木曜日

Review of Wildfire

Wildfire is just wildfire...
The following three applications were installed into wildfire. The disadvantage of wildfire is shown clearly.
Angry Birds: The motion is very slow, while the one of iphone4 is normal. But my wife still can enjoy it a lot. I mean that the motion is acceptance, but it's hard to say fine.
Talking Tom Cat: This application is also famous in iphone. As a result, in this application, there is no big complain. The motion is very smooth.
Skype: I just tried it one time. The voice is delay a lot. It took around 2 seconds. The difference between iphone and Wiidlfire was obvious.



The performance was acceptance and I felt the ability of wildfire is the same as specification note like CPU performance. I have never complained for Wildfire so far because if a user wanna use smart phone without any irritant, there is a lot of options to buy expensive and high performance one.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿